Riverfront Farmers' Market
- Saturdays, March 28 - November 21
- 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- The Riverfront Farmers' Market will not be held on the weekends of Azalea Festival, April 4 or Riverfest, October 3.
Applications for initial season review are due no later than march 9.
- Temporary location is Waterline Brewing Company (721 Surry St, Wilmington, NC 28401)
- Curbside market featuring local farmers, producers, artists and crafters.
- Products include fresh fruits and berries, vegetables, plants, herbs, flowers, eggs, cheeses, meats, seafood, honey, baked goods, legumes, pickled items, jams and jellies, wine, art, crafts and more.
- Developed to provide a place for local growers, producers, artisans and crafters to sell their goods directly to consumers, to educate consumers about local farming and seasonal eating, to encourage and promote the use of locally grown farm products and to enhance quality of life in Greater Wilmington by providing a community activity that fosters social gathering and interaction.
- Click here to view the Riverfront Farmers' Market Photo Album
- For the latest updates, visit the Farmers' Market Facebook page.
Join Our Email List
If you are interested in participating in and/or receiving updates and information about the Riverfront Farmers' Market including product availability, happenings and special events, please join our email list. Click here to sign up.