Front Street Brewery- 21 N. Front Street
- Beginning Oct 1- Donating $1 from every Oktoberfest Beer we pour to the #GetOverFlo effort. We have 2 batches of this beer, so this should last us well into November.
- Donating $1 from every $9.99 Pulled Chicken Nacho
- Mondays and Tuesdays, Boneless Chicken Wing Special - 6 for $3
- Regular daily drink specials of $2.99 Well Drinks on Mondays and $1.99 Mugs of Beer on Tuesdays.
Pour Taproom- 201 N. Front Street
- For the Month- "Serve others by serving yourself" penny for every ounce poured to be donated
- Oct 8-14- 1/2 of Proceeds from Taproom Nachos will go to Charity
- Oct 12th Weekend: Ballast Point 40 tap takeover
Benny's Big Time Pizzeria - 206 Greenfield St
- For the month- we will have a special pizza that 50% of all sales go to hurricane relief
- Oct 22- Beer dinner with New Anthem Brewing. 100% of the proceeds go directly to donations. Tickets will be 60 dollars with a cap of 65 tickets available. Tickets will go on sale on October 1st. Use this link: http://www.vivianhoward.com/shop/
Wake N Bake- 114 Princess Street
- $2 to Over Flo for each 1/2 Donuts we sell
Boombalatti’s - 1005 N. 4th Street
- Special designed sticker logo with Over Flo to sell and donate 100% of sales to the campaign. Only 100 will be available. To purchase, visit http://www.boombalattis.com/shop/hurricane-florence-recovery-sticker-overflo
The Basics- 319 N. Front Street
- Cocktails for Carolina: Profits from the cocktail menu featuring NC distilleries are donated
Savorez- 402 Chestnut Street
- Donating $2 from every sale of Arroz Con Pollo, which is made using local chicken legs from Kyle Stenerson at Humble Roots Farm in Porters Neck
- Donating $2 from the sale of each of our rum punch special, the "Flo-Rida
Ironclad- 115 N. 2nd Street
- Fundraising event on Fri, Oct 12th from 5:00 PM- 10:00 PM. $1 of every “Hurricane Relief Session IPA” will go toward Tidewater Brewing to help with their rebuild efforts (We are continuing this fundraising effort for the entire batch of beer not just 12 Oct) $1 of every “Double Bach” and “White Lager” sold during the event will go toward the Good Shepard Center. Modern Legend (Their location was damaged) is going to set up items for sale within Ironclad during this event"
Pilot House - 2 Ann Street
- Entree- $27 ($5 donation to OverFlo with each purchased)
- Stuffed trout with lemon brown butter with wild rice pilaf and broccolini
- Drink Specials
- Cape Fear Passion- $8 ($2 donation to Overflo with each purchased)- passion fruit vodka, light rum, triple sec, lemon juice and bitters
- Acai of the Storm- $7 ($2 donation to Overflo with each purchased)- Absolut Berri Acai vodka, simple syrup, lemon juice
- Wake you like a Hurricane- $8 ($2 donation to Overflo with each purchased)- Espresso vodka, coconut rum, amaretto"
Elijah's- 2 Ann Street
- App specials
- Calamari $11 ($2 donation to Overflo with each purchased)- Tubes and tenticals, lightly fried, horseradish creme and marinara
- Buffalo Shrimp $13 ($2 donation to Overflo with each purchased)- Deep fried buffalo shrimp, buffalo sauce, celery, ranch and blue cheese
- Entree special $27 ($5 donation to OverFlo with each purchased)
- Salmon Florence-tine- Grilled Salmon, portobello risotto, roasted tomato and asparagus chutney. creamed spinach pesto, toasted almonds and fried leeks
- Drink Specials
- The Blue Tarp $7 ($2 donation to Overflo with each purchased)- Blueberry vodka, blue curacao, pineapple and sprite
- The Aftermath $8 ($2 donation to Overflo with each purchased)- Gudiva chocolate liqueur, creme de cacao, baileys, amaretto"
Hell's Kitchen- 118 Princess Street
- Taco Tuesdays- Every Tuesday during October $1 will be donated for each taco sold.
- Hell's Kitchen FLO-mentum Party- Wed, Oct 3rd from 6pm-10pm. A portion of the proceeds from the evening will be donated to Over Flo. We'll feature a variety of local draft beers. Hell's Kitchen is also coming out with a new menu. We will be offering samples of some of the menu items at the party as well. We have some of the beer reps and liquor reps also coming out to offer samples and Hell's Kitchen will donate a portion of the proceeds to disaster relief. Should be a fun night and we will also raise a lot of money for the disaster relief efforts as well. So come on out to Hell's Kitchen for one helluva good time and help us raise money for disaster relief
Little Dipper- 138 S. Front Street
- Featuring a drink this month called, #Overflo Apple Mule! Little Dipper will donate $1 for every one sold, originally $8.
Cape Fear Wine and Beer - 139 N Front St,
- Special Event on October 13 from 6 to 9pm: Cape Fear Wine & Beer will be featuring two Deep River Brewing Company beers that night, with $1 from every Deep River beer sold being donated by both Cape Fear Wine & Beer and Deep River Brewing Company ( $2 from each beer total ) to Overflo. They will also have giveaways and brewery tour certificates as well.
Anne Bonny's- 108 S. Water Street
- $1 donated for every NC Style Pulled Pork Sandwich with Fries
- $.50 donated for every Wrightsville Beach Brewing Specialty Raspberry Lime Lauter purchased
Yosake- 33 S. Front Street
- $1 dollar for every firecracker shrimp
Dram & Morsel- 33 S. Front Street
- $2 dollars for every weekly special
Husk- 33 S. Front Street
- $1 dollar for any food item purchased
- $1 dollar for every yard attributed to Cam Newton for the rest of this month!
Beer Barrio- 34 N. Front Street
- Donate $1 of our bacon brownie dessert!
Manna- 123 Princess Street
- Oct 9- Oct 27- Collaboration with Kellogg Selections and Winemaker Eric Railsback. Presquile Pinot Noir will be a wine by the glass option with #3 donated from every glass ordered.
- Oct 16- Oct 20- “High Pressure System"- our riff on a Manhattan with Eujan Craig and a "twist". $2 will be donated for every drink ordered during this period.
- Oct 9- Oct 13- Garlic and Herb Briney Grilled Shimp, Pickled Butternut Squash, Banana Pepper & Mint Puree, Pipian Rijo Vinagerette, Fresh Radish and Local Shots.
Flytrap Brewing- 319 Walnut Street
- Oct 15 from 3:00 PM- 10:00 PM- $1 for ever beer purchased will be donated to the OverFlo Campaign.
K38- 5410 Oleander Dr (Wilmington) and 8211 Market St (Porters Neck)
- Original K38 Baja Fish Tacos- $1 for every Baja Fish Taco sold during the month of October
Fortunate Glass- 29 S. Front Street
- By the Glass wine specials.
Board & Barrel at Hotel Ballast- 301 N Water St
- Oct 22nd- Oct 28th- $1 donated from local draft beer sales
- $1 for every dessert sold until the end of the month.
Bourbon Street - 35 N. Front Street
- $2 for every Hurricane Cocktail we sell between Oct 19 through Oct 25
Duck N Dive- 114 Dock Street
- $1 donated for every Jim Bean purchased.