St. James Church


S 4th St and Market St
Wilmington, NC 28401

visit website

CATEGORY: Historical Markers

St. James Episcopal Church was originally built in 1770,  making it one of the oldest Christian churches in the state.  The church was also used as a hospital and training ground. It was later reconstructed to be a place of worship in 1839. 

Sign ID: D-5


Nearby Dining

Nearby Shopping