The Confederate Headquarters Monument


3rd and Market St
Wilmington, NC United Sta

CATEGORY: Historical Markers

What is now known as the Well's Insurance building, during the Civil War this building was used as the Confederate Headquarters. John C. Calhoun was also a visitor to this residence as he was entertained for the duration of  his stay in Wilmington in 1819.


Nearby Dining

Nearby Shopping